Eating healthy means different things for both men and women as both sexes comprise of their own set of dietary requirements.
1. Tomatoes: Tomatoes are called as super foods because of their various benefits. Tomatoes consists of lycoprene that helps lessen the risk of getting colorectal cancer, prostrate cancer, heart ailments and cholesterol levels.
2. Oysters: Oysters have got higher levels of zinc that is very essential for men's fertility and sexual health. Zinc has got healthy testosterone levels and also gives healthy sperm production. It proves to be good for hair health as well.
3. Whole grains: whole grains have got higher and healthy levels of vitamins, minerals and fibre content. Whole grains comprises of oats, brown rice, essence of B vitamins, that is good for an over all well being of your health and helps alleviate depression levels.
4. Garlic: Garlic has essentials that acts against heart ailments. It is said that men who have garlic on a regular basis have lower levels of cholesterol.
5. Salmon: Salmon fishes are good source of proteins and omega-3 fatty acids which is very much linked to lowered levels of bad cholestrol. They also lessen the risk of health issues such as colorectal cancer, prostate cancer and depression.
6. Broccoli: Broccoli consists of cancer-fighting chemicals, which lessens the risk of getting cancer in men.
7. Eggs: If at all you are undergoing hair loss problems. Eggs have got higher source of protein that aids proper hair growth. The yolk part has also got good amount of iron.