Joint pain and arthritis comes as a result of natural signs of aging and are very much expected too. A pain comes as a result of your body's way of sending a message. In order to find out the apt medication for your pain it is very important that you identify the root cause of the pain and follow a correct method of getting relief from it.
There are certain significant steps that you could follow to get some relief from the pain:
1. Start evaluating and analyzing your exercise regime and other working out patterns for good health.
2. Always keep a track or record of your health conditions and try maintain a stress level activities such as yoga, meditation, etc.
3. Bad posture over the course of time, tends to have a bad effect on your posture. Sitting continuously for hours long, extensive traveling, etc can bear adverse effect on your overall health.
4. Having high heels on and wearing ill-fitted shoes will make your body alignment weak and eventually would lead to joint ailments and other related health issues.
5. Mineralized water consumption is recommended for women who are at a stage of post menopause. Calcium could be incorporated in diet in order to have strong and healthy bone development. Other such important minerals would be iron, calcium and magnesium that maintains proper bone density And helps lessen the chances of getting osteoporosis.
6. Avoid having food stuffs that is high in carbohydrates, fatty acids and other such fried and processed food items, dairy products, etc.