There are certain skin related problems that could be tackled by following certain expert advices:
1. Spider veins: These are tiny capillaries that run very close to the skin and they seem to resemble fine red lines, sometimes purple too. They are mostly seen on face and leg area.
2. Acne: A common skin condition that gives rise to red pimples on the skin, especially on face. Due to the presence of tiny holes in the skin, the sebaceous gland produces sebum the makes the skin oily.
3. Steps to take care: Consume a nutrient-dense diet, that includes foods namely unsalted nuts and seeds, avocado, oily fish, fruits, vegetables and wholegrain products. Drink plenty of water and avoid choosing products that contain mineral oil as they might block your pores.
4. Eczema: It is a skin problem where in your skin becomes dry, itchy and cracked. It often occurs in skin areas behind the knees or inside the elbow area.
5. Always have a word with your practitioner and health specialist before cutting down foods from your diet. It often occurs in areas with folds of skin such as behind the knees or the inside of the elbows. Fish oil provides a good supply of Omega 3 fatty acids which are involved in the production of compounds which reduce inflammation.