Happy and healthy sleeping pattern can draw a great impact on the quality of sleep you have. And in order to get that you definitely need to have a good mattress that helps you sleep well, according to your needs and daily work pattern. Apart from opting for a mattress that is comfortable and supportive, one needs to follow a proper bedtime and waking up time, even at the time of weekends.
1. For the healthy busy youngsters who get basic required sleep: Pick a medium soft or firm mattress to take care of your daily sleep patterns.
2. Overworked youngsters prone to fatigue and lack of sleep: Pick a mattress that is tailored to deal with the body’s pressure points and helps in relieving aches and pains, help in reducing tossing and turning.
3. The always ‘on’ sleepers (movers and sleepers): Pick a mattress with larger surface area for their movements and visco elastic memory foam which reduces pressure points between shoulders, neck and back. It cradles the head and neck in proper sleep position.
4. Sleepy seniors with a medical condition and who get enough sleep: Pick a mattress which is firm enough for exact support to body contour for maximum comfort to your sleep.
5. Insomniacs who do not get a good night’s sleep: Pick a mattress which is lightweight, but gives firm support with cosiness and bounce. This helps in eliminating fatigue. So, follow the above rules to get a good night's sleep.