Here are some tips that could be followed in order to improve your day to day life. Go through these tips and always keep in mind that each person has his/her own needs, wants, beliefs.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Keep sitting for at least 10 minutes every day.
3. Take out time to practice meditation and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
4. Do make it a point that you spend some quality time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, OR issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
6. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
7. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
8. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
9. Do not keep revenge against anyone in your mind. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the negative blues away.
10. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.