When it comes to hair health, we mostly fear about hair breakage, thinning and ultimately hair loss. Fenugreek seeds are most commonly found ingredient in almost every kitchen. These seeds have got a strong flavour that is used in preparation of many vegetable preparations.
1. The seeds are available easily and inexpensive. There are several methods of using Fenugreek seeds that can be considered to add volume and softness to your hair in a natural way. They can also be used for making a hair mask that proves to be effective to treat frizzy hair and dandruff.
2. All you could do is to soak these seeds in water for 7-8 hours. When it gets soften, make a smooth paste out of it. Apply this paste directly on your scalp and allow it to dry for sometime. And wash it off with the help of a mild shampoo in order to get soft tresses.
3. Powered fenugreek seeds and coconut milk mixture can make a healthy hair product when applied on scalp. Wash it off with the help of a mild shampoo. This would give you lustrous and glossy hair.
4. Grind the methi seeds to powder and add this powder to coconut oil and massage it in your scalp. Wash it off next day with cold water. This prevents premature graying of hair.
5. Soak the fenugreek seeds in the water for 24 hours. Strain and use the water to rinse hair. Do not wash the hair immediately. Let it remain on your hair for some time after which you could wash it off with some lukewarm water.